* Keir Starmer's 100 mile round trip
* Jo Johnson pitches up for the Tories
* The £5 gifts
* It's Puuuuurrdaahhhh! (almost)
* Flashback: Knighty Knight's two fingers [...]
* Ed Miliband launches Labour's manifesto in Westminster
* Who will Camden members invite to kick off their campaign?
* Departing councillors prepare farewell speeches
* The biggest banner on the silent march award goes to...
* Flashback: Alastair Campbell chilling with Frank Dobson [...]
* Council leaders have never ever taken drugs
* How the new (temporary) council chamber will look
* Tulip bags another celebrity selfie
* Join the silent march
* Flashback: Swimming for votes [...]
* Bookmakers price Labour at 1/7 to win Barnet
* Were Labour's candidate selections a 'shoo-in' for the old guard?
* Tory candidate who quit last month again rejoins election contest
* Google trolling * Keir's passionate defence of Corbyn * The axe for Love Camden? [...]
44 days to go… SUPPORT THE SILENT MARCH IF you’ve listened to any of the residents feeling hopeless by the knife murders in Camden last month, or the relatives of [...]
* Left-wing writer Owen Jones came to gee up the Labour troops ahead of the elections, but not everybody rushed to hear his rally cry.
* Conservative campaigners welcomed Cheryl Gillian to the battlefield: she dislikes HS2 (and the European Union)
* How will unrest on the Chalcots estate affect the vote in Belsize
* The 'Ides Of March' in Barnet
* Election flashback: Flick Rea in 2002